Sunday, January 31, 2010

I heart u.

I really had this grand plan of making the cutest Valentine's day cards ever. Really. And coupled with these awesome cards, were going to be these cute shots of the boys, doing something cutesy and lovey. Neither turned out nearly as grand as I had imagined. Instead, I bought pre-made cards and some stickers as my way of personalizing the cards. And the pictures, eh, i'll post those later but why had I imagined that my 10 month old [whom by the way is officially taking steps all by himself] would care to sit still for even 30 seconds?!? Anyway, I do enjoy doing artsy projects and although these were neither very creative or much of a project (since it took all of 3.5 seconds per card) I hope that my family enjoys recieving them. Because afterall, they were put together with much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment