Friday, January 8, 2010

ShoeBox.

I was very tired yesterday. Sleep deprivation is definitely a form of torture. Carter, sigh. So yesterday morning I wanted to do something with Braden that required little energy on my part. I spotted an empty shoe box and decided it would make a great box for Braden's painting stuff- either the supplies or all of his pictures and other little projects that we do. Otherwise they end up all over the house and on days when I go organizing happy I toss half of them and then feel guilty. So we sat down at the table for awhile and painted and decorated it. It was fun and kept Braden busy AND didn't deplete me of the only energy I had going for me at that point. Daddy even joined in on some painting. Good times.


This is the top of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment