Monday, January 18, 2010

365{1}

One of my goals for this year was to take a photo every day. I've done pretty good so far [i've missed some days but the hardest part has been getting to the computer, actually uploading the photos, and that sort of thing]. And I never did anything to make it 'official' per say. Several of the different blogs I read are doing some form of taking a photo every day, 365 day photo deal so I decided to commit and make it official. I am not promising that I will lose sleep over posting but I'll try my darndest ;) Anywho, enough excuses.

Day 1
Inspiration: Brown
{I don't plan on having a long drawn out explanation every day but I really enjoyed this. Once I picked something I wanted to focus on it was like whoa. Super fun and all of a sudden I found myself checking everything out and noticing things I hadn't noticed before}. So this is what I came up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment