Thursday, January 14, 2010

Silly boy.

Ok, for starters i'm not sure why my pictures look so grainy when I upload them to the blog. They don't look like this on the computer before I post them. Ugh. Ok.

This morning I was trying to get some pictures of the boys for Valentine's day and Braden needed some breaks in between to get some energy out so we decided to make some goofy faces. He just cracks me up. I can't quite remember or figure out what face he was making in the first picture- I think it was his angry face, haha. Then his fishy face and his surprise face. I love this boy.

Breaks and all, pictures for Valentines day was not a success. Particulary with Carter whom has absolutely no interest in sitting still for any amount of time and puts everything in his mouth.
There's always tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment