Sunday, January 10, 2010

DVDs.

So, i'm pretty excited. For Christmas Rob got me these dvd's that I saw on one of the photography blogs that I have been following [http://www.merakoh.com/]. I've been messing around with my camera for a little while now and wanted something that would teach me some new things and help me think outside of this little box of knowledge that I have about what I'm doing. Also, sometimes I get some cool photos but alot of times could not even tell you what I did to get that particular shot. At first I just considered myself lucky to be able to get that shot but these days, while its still exciting to get a cool shot, I wanted to be able to know how I got it so that I could practice it and do it again. This year I really want to work on my skills and make some improvements. So anyway, the other night I was listening to the dvd and then decided to practice a couple of the tips I learned and it was great! Me Roh does a great job of explaining some of the basic terms that you really need to understand in order to get the pictures that you want to get (or that I want to get). So i'm looking forward to doing some of the other excercises on the dvd and see where I can go from here.

While this is by no means a "great" shot, I love it because I can tell you exactly how I got it! Can you tell how happy he is to be posing for me?


He's learned how to play games on the computer. It's pretty cute. There's a website with some preschool games and its fun to see how he's able to follow the directions and use the mouse to move around.



It was just me and the little guys last night. B and I made some pizzas for dinner. So fun and very yummy. This is Braden's pizza ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment