Wednesday, August 11, 2010

super cool, super saving thrifty mom.

Have you ever met one or read about one? If you saw my coupon binder or even my previously separated coupons with my "to buy" list, you might be fooled to think I am one.


But the truth is that I'm a long ways from being this super cool, super saving thrifty mom. As a matter of fact my binder had been neglected for so long that when trying to find and organize my newest coupons I came across all of these


{gasp} expired coupons.

Please, don't get me wrong. I'm a believer. I have seen the savings rack up and have smiled with pride when showing my hubby my savings. But I have been weary in this department- perhaps it's the summer lull, all of the times we have cooked out at my parents and I haven't had to cook, maybe i've just been lazy?
But I haven't given up. I choose to coupon :)

*for inspiration and couponing made easy check out Hip2Save

No comments:

Post a Comment