Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Photos.

It had been about two years since we last had our family pictures taken. Braden was not quite two years old and I was pregnant with Carter. I think that these photos were way over due!

Our friend Leah decided to take on the Casey's for family photos this past Saturday. It was so fun! But for anyone that has kids you can understand what a challenge family photos can be. Especially when you have two boys- one of which is almost a  year and a half and always on the go. They did pretty well but we had to come up with some pretty creative ways of keeping their attention!

I [kind of] obsessed about what we would all wear...I think it was a combination of it having been so long since we had pictures taken and of my photography hobby that has me looking at photography websites and blogs on a regular basis! I wanted things to be just right and I feel like my hard work paid off! The boys were their super cute selves in their matching purple button downs- gosh I love them.

Thank you Leah Spina, can't wait until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment