Thursday, August 5, 2010

suitcase, stool, & roses

It's been awhile! Just a quick post about some random things. I have been wanting to get a cool, old, hard suitcase that I could use for pics (mostly because I was wanting it for photos of my baby niece that is due in November) and Rob scooped one up for me last week at an estate sale. Then last Saturday I went to a couple of estate sales and found an older stool that I also thought I could use for photos- and the best part is that I got it for $1. I could possibly get addicted to going to sales and finding neat things that I could use for photo ops...hm.
Isn't she cute? You'll have to excuse the laundry basket.



Thought about spray painting it but I kind of like the weird greenish color and all of the dents, gives it some personality.



Monday Rob and I celebrated 7 years of marriage! Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment