Saturday, August 21, 2010

dare I say, 365??

Ok, I know- my 365 project has been quite the ordeal, or maybe not. To say the least I have not been consistent- it's been interrupted, on some sort of hiatus, or just plain non-existent. I could come up with a zillion excuses but i'll spare you.
But I'm back at it. My friend Leah and I decided that we'd both give it a shot. And while I'm disappointed that I hadn't kept up with it to begin with, I won't whine about it and just get back on the wagon [again]. I still have several months until the year is up and maybe I won't feel like a complete failure if I can make it through until then (since it was[is] one of my goals for 2010).
This time I'm coming at it with some sort of plan/structure. Figure it'll help keep me focused and perhaps it'll be a better gage at my progress. Since I just got back from vacation and am seriously mourning the end of summer (sob, sob) this week i'm going to focus on things that remind me of Summer and everything that has made it special and memorable this year.
Here we go again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment