Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wish List.

We are getting ready to move next week. And although our stuff has been in storage for over a year and it's probably going to feel like Christmas when we get it- i've been browsing online and found some stuff that would surely look nice :)

I thought this cork board would look great in my kitchen. Keep my important info and calendar handy, organized, and cute.


I tend to be a bit reserved and practical when it comes to purchases but I really liked this EAT sign. It was simple, a little different than just a framed piece, and I like the punch of color. Yum.


Our place isn't going to be huge and I liked these two desks because they were sleak and slim. They would have enough space for my laptop and some other things but wouldn't be bulky or take up too much space.


All of these items were found on the Pottery Barn website. Love that store. One day when I have oodles of money, i'll shop there all the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment