Thursday, March 18, 2010

365 {27}

I was trying to organize toys & art stuff this morning and came across a notebook full of Braden's drawings and artsy stuff. I was struggling with the thought of whether or not I should keep the notebook or toss it. My first instinct is to toss it because afterall he has dozens of notebooks lying around, I have kept several different things that he's made/drawn/painted stored away in a cute little art box we made together, and he'll have many more to come in his life and will I really keep all of them for momentos?? But then my sappy thoughts come flooding through- he's getting so big, it's one of the first notebooks he had full of drawings (this was one of the things that he got as a gift when baby brother Carter was born), he'll want to see it one day, i'll want to see it again one day... So the solution that I came up with was to take a couple of pictures of different pages from the book. I could keep the memory without clutter. I thought it was a happy medium :)

No comments:

Post a Comment