Monday, December 28, 2009

This Christmas

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone. It was Carter's first Christmas and our first Christmas living back 'home' in Albany. It was wonderful. Christmas Eve we spent with Rob's family- first at his grandfather's house with all of his uncles and their families and then at his mom's house. Christmas morning was here at home and with my parents. Carter and I were up quite early, 6:30am, and had to wait awhile for everyone else to join us (Christmas eve was a late night so I decided it'd be better for all of us if Braden got up when he was ready. And that wasn't until almost 9am!). We spent the morning opening gifts, playing with new toys, eating pancakes and relaxing. Later in the day, my sister and her family came over for more presents and a delicious meal that mom cooked up for us. It was a great holiday spent relaxing [and of course eating] with our dearest family. I can't believe that this year is almost over, sigh. It's been a very interesting year- full of lots of changes, some ups and some downs. I am blessed though and looking at my beautiful boys reminds me every day. I'm looking forward to what the new year has in store for us.
Carter was more interested in the wrapping paper...

Gift from Abuela and Papa. These things are LOUD, but he loves them.

I love my boys.

All 3 of them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment