Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jocelyn.

It's the first of December and we had some flurries this morning! I'm really excited for Christmas this year. It's amazing how much things change when you have kids. Braden is a bit older (turning 3 in a couple of weeks) and understands more now- it's fun explaining Christmas to him, teaching him Christmas songs, yay :)


Today I took some pictures of my niece Jocelyn, she is such a ham. We had alot of fun, took a couple of breaks, and did alot of bribing (ate lots of candy!). I'm her favorite so I can do her hair, and her nails, and keep her attention for a little bit longer :) Here are a couple of my favorite shots.





She has the cutest little boots...She looks so grown with them.


She looks like such a big girl with her hair up.She was being silly and very careful with her nails, which we had just painted during one of our breaks. Love that face! And I love, love, love little girls with big bows.




Random tidbits (mostly so that I don't forget in case I don't get to jotting it down...)- Carter is officially cruising (8.5months)- seriously its going so fast. Braden informed us a couple of days ago that he's in a band- he's the guitar player. He was trying to convince me the other day that he 'had to go be with his band'. I mean he put his shoes on and was trying to get the car keys from Papa. And yesterday he showed up to my room, where I was cleaning up a bit, with a soaked arm. I said "Braden, why is your arm all wet?" Braden said, "Mommy, I had to get the fish out." Yep, he stuck his arm in the fish tank and changed things up a bit in there. Poor fish.



Now i'm hoping that i'll be able to work some magic with Braden when I try to get his shots in the next couple of days. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment