Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"and I go under?"

For the last month and a half or so Braden has this new thing where everytime he's in the tub he wants to "go under." Any time I tell him its time to take a bath he says "and mommy, i take a bath and i go under, ok?" I don't quite remember how it all started. I think it was shortly after he finished up with his swimming class that he suddenly was inspired and more confident in his water skills that he decided he wanted to do this. But almost every night he brings some of his "guys" in the tub, tosses them in, and dives under to get them. It's the funniest thing. Sometimes I worry he'll hurt himself because he thrusts his whole little body into the tub and goes under searching for his guys. We had to stop putting bubbles in because he'd end up with red eyes from the soapy water. It's one of those things that happen nearly every night but I know that it probably won't last too much longer and I just didn't want to forget it. Last night I grabbed a couple of shots of him in the tub. It was a mild diving night but I got some pics anyway (probably mild because brother was in the tub too taking up his diving space!).                       

And these are just a couple of random shots. My mom came home with a gift for B- new skates! He was testing them out in the living room. Five minutes in he told me that he wanted to take his skates on the ice...really Braden??

No comments:

Post a Comment