Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful.

I had originally intended on posting something I was thankful for everyday in November..let's just say that my intentions didn't get me very far!

SO, we'll just have to make due with one post and i'll be thankful for having a spare, quiet couple of moments to do that ;)

I'm Thankful for:

-A God: Whom is loving, merciful, has a sense of humor (I think he laughs with me regularly), is always on time (even if it may not be MY time), takes care of me, is patient, forgiving, wise, too big for me to comprehend...

-My family: I have a wonderful, hard working husband of six and a half years that loves my boys and I very much. This past year has brought many surprising and unexpected turns our way- and I thank God that I have Rob to walk alongside of me through this journey. I thank God every day for my beautiful, healthy boys. Being a parent is so much work but the benefits are so great and they bring us so much joy.

-My parents: I am blessed to have such loving, giving, and supportive parents. They have opened up their home to us and haven't expected anything in return.

-My sister (and her cute little family): Love her! I am extremely thankful to be able to live just ten minutes from her. I am grateful for our relationship and our friendship- she cannot be topped :) Even though we were put in the same outfits and shared a room our whole lives- even into our freshman year of college- we made it through and still like each other! I am thankful that she found a great man that loves her and takes care of her like she should be loved and taken care of. And that he happened to be a pretty cool individual that fits into our crazy little family. And I cannot forget my Jocelyn- my niece- we've been connected since before she was born, really, i'm serious. You don't find people like this everyday.

-Close friends: I only have a couple who know me truly and entirely. Grateful for people that I can be me with.

-This journey: Knowing that there is more in store for me, for my family. Trying to learn the lessons, grow, become better, become stronger.


There's more, but for now i'll stick with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment