Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grown-Up

I took these photos yesterday. I thought that Braden just looked so grown up. When I look at photos from just this summer I can see an immense difference. He's losing that baby face and that cute baby chub. He was actually pretty cooperative- well for all of five minutes- nonetheless it was long enough to get him to be goofy with me and take some photos. I did have to let him play photographer for a couple of minutes though in order for him to agree to cooperate for me and I have to say, he didn't do half bad. I'll have to post those later.
On a random note, today has been day 2 of unsuccessful afternoon naps with the boys. By this I mean them actually falling asleep, in their individual beds...While I must admit that I'm tickled when I hear them giggling with each other and finding ways to amuse themselves and each other- it has been quite frustrating. Today, when I went in to check on them for the gazillionth time (after two hours of this) I found Braden inside of Carter's crib...yes, inside of the crib. I have no idea how he got in there but its a miracle that he didn't break a limb getting himself in there. Sigh. Did I really mention a couple of weeks ago that I thought it'd be cute and fun to have THREE boys?? I must have had too much coffee that day! I am happy to have two boys and look forward to them growing up close, being friends, having fun, and all of the mischief they'll get into together.
Ok, I just rambled but back to the photos from yesterday....



Braden how old are you going to be??


How old are you now?


Above he's posing with the batman pez we got him the night before at Walmart.

And I just couldn't leave Carter out because he's just so darn cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment