Monday, April 26, 2010

Vacation.

Just two weeks after moving into our new place I was packing..I have to admit that even though we were headed to the beach, I had little motivation to pack in the midst of all of the unpacking that I was still doing. Rob wasn't able to go with us so not knowing what a week away with the boys (my family was also going but I was not going to have the spousal/co-parenting support) in a hotel room, traveling by plane with a 1 and 3 yr old was going to look like, I was almost dreading it. I am happy to say that it was a wonderful week-minus the part that Rob wasn't there- the boys did great on the plane both ways and we have a good time away. My parents, sister and hubby were all very helpful so although tiring it worked.

We got to spend a couple of days with my grandparents and that was nice. It's always relieving when they are able to see the kiddos another time because you just never know how many more times it'll be possible.

Every time I go away, especially when we visit Puerto Rico and see my gparents, I always always wish I had taken more pictures. But because I had my DSLR with me, it's just not always practical to lug it around when I'll be chasing two boys around. I've hit a baby or two with that camera when trying to handle them both and it's not pretty!




I have to guiltily admit that the games on my iphone are almost a crutch. Works really well for having a nicer meal at a restaurant...I don't remember what he was pouting about but it was funny.
Sister and Grandma.


I am coming home to more changes...details about that will follow. But hopefully in the midst of all of this I can finally get on a better routine that includes blogging more often again.

No comments:

Post a Comment