Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Carter turns 2!

I'm a little behind here (we can just blame it on packing, closing on our house, and everything else that happens on the regular). But last week my baby boy turned 2. I can hardly believe that two years have already flown by! He is such a cute little bugger, sweet & smart, who totally adores his big brother. He is starting to lean out and lose a bit of the baby features. In the last month or so has really grown in his vocabulary and the words that he is able to say and how he can express himself. It's the cutest and sometimes funniest thing but also quite sad. I love this boy so much! Being a mom the second time around is different, i'm much more relaxed and confident in my parenting (whatever that means, haha), I am really trying to enjoy and embrace my time with him [and Braden of course] because I realize that the moments pass too quickly. I worried when I was pregnant with him, that I wouldn't be able to love him the way I loved his brother but my heart is just so full for these two boys. I could have never imagined loving two people the way I love them.

Some of my recent favorite things that Carter is saying or doing:

"Otay (ok) mommy"
"I sowwy"
"me too!"
He calls Braden by his name vs Bray Bray
He gives a thumbs up but leaves his pointer out too so it looks like he's shooting you instead
He can jump and actually get off the ground
Everything to him is "yewo" (yellow)
"I do mommy, i do it"








No comments:

Post a Comment