Saturday, January 1, 2011

Year in Review [2010]

2010 was quite the year and I can barely believe that it's over. There were a lot of highs and lows and defining moments for us as a family. I'm very excited for this coming year and all that it will bring! Just wanted to look back for a minute and remember some of the moments..

In January I really started exploring and going deeper with my camera. I wanted to get to know it better. It started with some instructional dvds I got for Christmas by Merakoh. I learned more about shooting in Manual and how to control my camera to get [or at least try] the shots I wanted. I also started on my 365 photo deal.


In March Carter turned 1! I can hardly believe how quickly that first year went by.


In April Rob, the boys and I moved back into our own place. After spending a year living with my parents, although we are still grateful for their generosity, we were ready to be back in our home. We also had the chance to go to Puerto Rico and visit with my grandparents.


June- I took the very first shots of someone outside of my family. Cari, a new friend at the time, had asked me to take some belly shots for her. Awesome and absolutely nerve racking opportunity :)


July, we got to go back to Cape Cod with Rob's parents. We had an awesome time relaxing, playing, and on the beach. It was the hottest week every, perfect for the beach!


I also took my first online photography workshop with Maggie Holmes.


It was about time we had our family photos taken! In August my friend Leah took our very first professional family photos as a family of four.


September- My first belly shoot which also happened to be my sister and her family. We had so much fun.



Braden got rid of his paci! I wasn't sure this day would come or that it would be as smooth a transition as it was!



Halloween was so fun this year. Braden was super hyped about trick or treating and being iron man.



Gabriella was born in November! Felt like we were waiting for her for so long- but she was worth the wait, perfect!



December was a busy month. Our first (successful) Gingerbread house..


Braden turned 4!


And we celebrated New Years with our wonderful family.


Looking forward to all that 2011 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment