Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crafty, Crafty

I enjoy being crafty, or at least trying to be crafty, but these days with the kids and all it usually pans out alot better, easier, and more fun in my head... It all started with a very interesting trip to Joann's so I could buy all of my supplies. Let's just say there was alot of crying, screaming, growling (thanks to Carter), and attempts at sucking the front of the cart (again, thanks to Carter). I finally bought my things rushed home, put the kids down for naps so I could begin my fun...well the printer smeared ink all over most of my cardstock (for the inside info part) and then Braden decided he was going to take a very, very short nap. All of that to say that that I my craftiness was cut short and I only managed to finish one little card. Sigh. But here's what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment