Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Cookies.

On Friday we headed out to my sister's inlaws~Grandma Arlene's~ to bake halloween cookies. We had alot of fun. Braden is really into helping bake things (or as he refers to it "mixing eggs") lately so we've been doing some experimenting in the kitchen. Anyway, cookie making is right up his alley. He's ready to roll.
Joce's little hands practicing her rolling.

I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me that he should wear something lighter colored or even better an apron of some sort but it was part of the experience. He just looked like the pillsbury dough boy until we got home.



Tada! One of our first batches of decorated cookies. Some of them were pretty scary looking thanks to lots and lots of frosting and sprinkles but they were yummy.


And did I mention that they live out on a farm? It's awesome out there so after we made cookies we roamed outside for a bit.




Check out my dough boy and the giant pumpkin!


And I couldn't post without adding a picture of my littlest man. He's getting so big, almost 7 months! Closer every day to crawling and once he has that down he'll be giving his big brother a run for his money.

I can't believe that the weekend is already over! On to a new week.
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment