Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Amazing.

I guess I will get all mommyish and sappy on you. My littlest man, Carter, is 3 months today! I cannot believe it, really. I was driving in the car tonight- just me and Cart- and I thought I heard some rattling in the back. I turned down the music and heard it again...at the next red light I looked behind me to see Carter swatting at the toys hanging from his carseat!
I have to just tell you that truly, he is just amazing. He is the most content little guy ever. From the very beginning I have really thought that Carter was God's way of letting me know that He hadn't forgotten me. Even though I had a crazy labor (that I will never, ever forget and was probably the reason that Rob is SO certain we won't have any more babies!) and he entered the world at a very hectic, kind of stressful, not where I had originally thought, weird kind of time- he has brought me this sweet peace. And really, just look at that face and cute dimple and how can you not smile?
On days where I feel crappy because things aren't always like I'd like them or I'm whining about what I don't have or what I want- I remind myself what I DO have. And that is a fabulous and healthy little family and I am ever grateful.
I know I'm bias but I have great little boys. I hope that are dearest and closest friends will have the chance to share some time with them.










No comments:

Post a Comment