Friday, December 3, 2010

Boxed Christmas cards maybe?

Well, perhaps I should preface this by saying that I'm not sure what I was thinking. Why I thought that the morning after I had slept four hours (because Carter was up for three hours in the middle of the night), both boys were sick, and I was feeling edgy to begin with- was the right time to try and take pictures of the boys for Christmas cards is beyond me! Our short time ended with tears, broken ornaments, relentless bribes, a frazzled mom, oh and with not.one.single.usuable.photo.not ONE.

Carter is at a very difficult stage to have sit and cooperate for a photo and i'm honestly feeling uninspired. At this particular point i'm thinking that a box of Christmas cards from Target will do the trick. I can buy them, message them, and mail them in a matter of days. The problem is that I know that I will deeply regret not taking the Christmas pictures. Not just for purposes of a more personal card but for the memory. So hopefully I can pull myself and my creative juices together and snap a picture or two of these boys of mine. Because I guess in the end it'll be all about the memory.

Here's one or two for some giggles.



This pretty much sums up Braden.


And yes, Carter had just gotten done crying- had just broken an ornament and just thrown a fit because he wanted this hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment