Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween.

Yikes, this is late but I still have no computer here at home. Boo hoo. This year was a chilly Halloween, but at least it wasn't raining. My husband was gone in Oklahoma for Halloween and that was a bummer but we had lots of fun with my sister and family.

This year Braden decided that he wanted to be Iron Man. He had started on this kick a couple of months back and I was really hoping that he'd change his mind and fall back to being Batman but that wasn't the case. Carter was a lamb :) I figured it was my last chance to get him in a cutesy costume. Next year he will have his own opinions and I doubt lamb would be his top choice!

We got lots of candy and had lots of fun. The boys have since forgotten about the candy and now the hubby and I sneak it at night...not good for the diet but oh so tasty!






No comments:

Post a Comment