Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkins and Ponies.

Let me first mention how much I miss taking my daily photos and blogging. I know that just because my computer is down doesn't mean I can't take pics- but the fact that I can't upload them and look through them each night has really discouraged me from doing so.

Last weekend we had a break from the rain and had a chance to visit a pumpkin patch. It was so much fun! It was my first time at an actual pumpkin patch. They had some animals and other little activities but you can't forget the apple cider donuts, yum!

And then just yesterday, we had another break in rain (seriously people, it rained for two weeks with just one day of sunshine in between!) and Grandma Arlene treated the kiddos to pony rides. It was so much more than I expected it to be. The kids got to see chickens, sheep, goats, bunnies AND ride ponies. They got to help brush the ponies, saddle them up, and then do all sorts of fun stuff with them. They rode, had them "run" a bit, did obstacle courses, and jumps with them. Braden was thrilled and I am always so surprised at how comfortable he is with animals. He kept hugging his pony "Root Beer" and saying "Hey buddy, this is going to be so fun!" I truly love experiencing new things with him- he gets so excited and really appreciates every part. Love him! Carter had a blast running around and licking rocks- yep, rocks.

Here are some pics!











No comments:

Post a Comment