Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First time.

My sweet angel Carter. Nothing escapes his mouth. Which is why I had not attempted any type of coloring, paper, crayons, makers with him [this does not include those items that he has found on his own!]. But I thought we'd give it a shot yesterday since big brother was coloring.

It started like this.

And within seconds went to this.
So I thought i'd try a different one but this one was easier to grab and insert in his mouth.


And today was another first. First tantrum. Like he threw himself on the ground...

And then was mad that he was on the ground.

And screamed.

And cried.
But it was so funny and cute that I couldn't resist taking these. And it was only funny and cute because he's so little and I think it's so funny to see his personality coming through. And I know that it won't be so funny or cute in a couple of months when he's not so little and doing this on a regular basis.
But there sure is a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment